Making money online
Making money online
Making money in today's world is one of the biggest subjects of interest. That's why quick and easy tutorials on "Youtube" on how to make quick money online are so popular! This glossary is an introduction to the world of making money on the internet. Whether it's with dropshipping or blogs or videos, these 20 words always come back.
- hustle
- noun
- Busy movement and activity.
- Example: "the hustle and bustle of the big cities".
- en: agitation
- money
- noon
- A current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively.
- Example: I lost money in my last online bet.
- en: argent
- internet
- noun
- A global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols.
- Example: I use the internet to make money online.
- en: internet
- quick
- adjective
- Moving fast or doing something in a short time.
- Example: I made money online quick using a blog online.
- en: rapide
- hustling
- verb of action
- Obtain by forceful action or persuasion.
- Example: Recently, I've been hustling at my work to finally be able to buy a car.
- en: bousculer (there is no real translation in french)
- audience
- noun
- The assembled spectators or listeners at a public event, such as a play, movie, concert, or meeting.
- Example: I grew my audience using Tiktok.
- en: audience
- publicity
- noun
- Notice or attention given to someone or something by the media.
- Example: I used a generator to make publicity for my blog.
- en: publicité
- virtual
- adjectif
- Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.
- Example: I used virtual reality to create an immersive experience.
- en: Virtuel
- saving
- verb of action
- An economy of or reduction in money, time, or another resource.
- Example: I have been saving my money to buy a car.
- en: économiser
- investing
- verb of action
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial plans, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
- Example: I made a lot of money investing during the pandemic.
- en: investir
- investement
- noun
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result.
- Example: Several investments were made by the companie.
- en: investissement
- blog
- noun
- A regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
- Example: I'm writing a blog.
- en: blog
- risky
- adjective
- Full of the possibility of danger, failure, or loss.
- Example: The company made risky investments lately.
- en: risqué
- risk
- noun
- A situation involving exposure to danger.
- Example: I took a risk sending this letter.
- en: risque
- grow
- verb
- Become larger or greater over a period of time; increase.
- Example: I grow my enterprise using these techniques.
- en: grandire
- expand
- verb
- Become or make larger or more extensive.
- Example: I expanded my field of study.
- en: développer
- finance
- noun
- The management of large amounts of money, especially by governments or large companies.
- Example: I manage my finances from my online bank account.
- en: finance
- freedom
- noun
- The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
- Example: I achieved financial freedom because of my side hustle.
- en: liberté
- matrix
- noun
- An environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure.
- Example: Conventional 8 to 17 jobs put human beings in a matrix.
- en: matrice
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire